DELRAY WITH COMBINATION TAP SOLE – SPLIT-TOE LACE-UP OXFORD MEN’S DRESS SHOES
- Rubber sole men’s lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Split-toe blucher premium dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- V-tread tap sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 108 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
The literal translation of Delray is “of the king”, a fitting moniker given how our loyal Allen Edmonds customer has pledged his allegiance to this model, making it a top-seller year in and year out. Part of its appeal is based on the dramatic interplay between the tapered split toe and the plug overlay, two unique features rarely found on a quality dress shoe. This five-eyelet blucher is further set apart from our other formal styles because it is designed on the 8-Last to give it an elongated forepart that corresponds well with all manner of professional attire. Whether your daily outfit includes a suit or dress slacks, we assure you that the Delray will quickly become the crown jewel of your wardrobe.
A leather sole has a special feel and traditional look that can’t be beat. But in certain inclement weather situations or for guys whose jobs involve lots of time on their feet, it can be good to have the traction and stability that only a rubber sole can add. So you don’t have to choose between these two options, we decided to fuse them into the tap sole, a leather sole with V-tread rubber inserts on the forefoot and heel. Polished yet practical for the ultimate presence and performance, the tap sole will have you walking tall, and that’s no song and dance.